How To Sell Unwanted Gold Jewellery In 2023
The new year is in full swing! If you’ve decided decluttering is a must have to begin your new year, then why not sell unwanted gold jewellery in 2023?
Decluttering Is An Integral Aspect Of Self Care
The rise of simple living has come as a modern remedy for people looking for an easier lifestyle. One that requires less attention maintaining possessions quality and value.
A simple way to start simple living is decluttering. By reducing environmental stressors you can improve mood, reduce anxiety and increase productivity. If you’re proactive about it, it’ll provide you extra cash in hand!
Deciding Between What’s Valuable And What Makes For A Good Donation
Commencing your declutter can be overwhelming to say the least. There are a number of ways you can get started on your journey.
If you’re a fan of the Marie Kondo method, this could be focusing on organising categories not locations and choosing what to keep based on what ‘sparks joy’.
For most of us who are time sensitive, starting with just 5 minutes a day organising or removing items from your life can be a great step in the right direction.
When it comes to choosing what is of value for you to sell, Mums Make Lists has put together a household items you can expect will sell for a decent price. A few of which include jewellery, watches, accessories, digital devices, high quality clothes, shoes, bags, furniture, games, baby items and white goods.
With regards to items that aren’t a priority to sell, it’s important not to leave a bag outside the op shop! Shockingly only 10-20% of clothes are actually sold; the other 80% go to landfill. Determine what’s op-shop worthy by making sure it’s in good enough quality that you would use or wear again.
For items that aren’t in good nick, consider reaching out to organisations or people for upcycling options including old t-shirts for renovation rags, gift wraps, cotton pads, decor and more!
How To Start Decluttering For Money
The best, and easiest way to sell unwanted items is online. With Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Etsy, Gumtree, Depop…the options are endless!
That being said, for items of high value, it is strongly recommended you find the right market to ensure you receive the best price.
When it comes to precious metals, the best place to sell unwanted gold jewellery is with Gold Buyers.
Our online service allows you to conveniently sell your jewellery from the comfort of your home for a great price. Making your declutter that much easier and more efficient!
We will accept solid precious metals in any condition. Gold items, unwanted jewellery and other precious metal trinkets. We do not, however, purchase gold that is filled, as they do not yield high value.
How To Sell Old Gold Jewellery
Our mail-in service is completely free. No hidden fees at any point during the process. Simply fill in our Mail-In Pack Request form to receive your mail in pack directly to your address.
From here, you can fill with all your unwanted gold silver and other precious metal items.
Once your done, send via your nearest Australian post for free.
Upon receiving your precious metals, our team will undertake our valuation process to provide you with a competitive on the spot price to buy your gold.
You can choose to either accept or decline the quote. If you accept; expect to receive instant cash into your bank account. If you decline, we will send you back your precious metals free of charge.
Make Your Declutter Process A Breeze With The Most Reliable Online Gold Buyers In Australia
There’s one less thing to stress about when you’re decluttering, and that’s selling your gold with gold buyers.
Our competitive pricing, convenient service, transparent valuation means you can expect the best price for your gold.
For further on how you can sell unwanted gold jewellery in 2023, reach out to our team today!